1. In general
2. Explicit acceptance and special consent of the user of our page with the following terms:
3. Intellectual property rights
Images, logos, graphics, photographs, texts, etc. are our intellectual property and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law and international conventions. Some of the products or services mentioned on the web pages of this website and bearing the trademarks of their respective, partner companies or bodies, are their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore these bodies bear the relevant responsibility. Any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, download, processing, resale, creation of a production work or misleading the public about the real owner and provider of the content of the website is prohibited.
Respecting the confidentiality of your personal data, we have taken steps to safeguard and protect them. The servers on which your transaction data is stored and your personal data are stored in secure facilities. The application is governed by security measures, both for the transfer of data and for protection against loss, misuse or alteration. Only persons authorized by us have access to your transaction information, using secret codes and only when necessary, e.g. to process your orders or other requests. The confidentiality of your transactions is taken for granted. The details of your personal data and your transactions are not disclosed to third parties, unless we have special authorization from you, or required by law, court order or decision of another public authority.
5. Protection of Personal Data
6. Terms of Order Via www.xima.gr
The following applies to the orders submitted through our website: The users of the page who live in areas which are served by our stores unless they choose to pick up from a store. Confirmation from the competent department of the Call Center is not required. When you ship your order, a message appears stating “Your order has been successfully placed. You will receive a confirmation email shortly. ” If you receive the confirmation email, Your order is already in production.
– In case of any product shortages, you will be informed when completing your order.
– Change or cancellation after sending the order is not accepted electronically. You should contact the relevant department for cancellations – corrections on the phones 210 9825026 and 22910 78235.
– You can pay by order (Ticket Restaurant, Hellenic Voucher and Up Hellas / Check Dejeuner), if you have informed us during the call or when ordering online by writing in the field with the additional comments that you want the specific payment method.
– The offers may change depending on the respective promotions that we apply.
– We serve from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 a.m. Delivery of an order made before 12:00 a.m., takes place until 12:30 a.m.
– Scheduled orders are executed within the opening hours of stores with timely pre-ordering.
– For large quantities of products, you must pre-order at least 1 day in advance.
– In case of placing an order between 00:31 to 11:29, it will be forwarded for execution with the opening of the Call Center.
– An invoice can be issued by selecting the “Invoice” field.